Thursday, October 8, 2009

Yola - Best Website Provider Out There!

I use a website called Yola to create and publish my website. I really like Yola, it is incredibly user friendly and inexpensive. Until my business reaches a much larger clientele, I will be using Yola.
Yola give you the option to purchase your own domain or use a free domain which would look like yoursite.yolasite.com. They also allow you to set up e-mail through gmail with your domain name such as contact@yoursite.com.
I had tried several different website providers before I signed up with Yola. There were a lot of tears and frustration! I also experienced some terrible customer service with other companies.
Yola’s customer service is fast and extremely effective. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this site at all

Not into maintaining a website? Yola offer’s blog pages as well. Check them out at http://www.yola.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment